Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday

Susan, Scotty & I went to church this morning at http://www.castlehillsbaptist.org/. We have visited this church with Susan before. It's beautiful and you can feel real love there. We enjoyed it very much.
On the way home we had lunch at Red Robin's. I have never seen one back east. If you haven't eaten at one they have mostly burgers, soup & salads. Everything was very good. Then we stopped at Lowe's to look at lights for a project Susan needs done. Later today Scotty started that project for her.
We enjoyed watching the deer that Susan feeds in her yard. There are a couple of nice bucks and lots of doe, some with fawns. They aren't too skittish, but watchful and don't get too close.
I bought a window humming bird feeder at Lowe's and put that on my window. I have seen the hummers around the flowers & feeders that Susan has. Maybe tomorrow they will stop at my feeder too.
I can hear the coyote's not too far off. They remind me that it's late and time to shut down the computer.

1 comment: