Sunday, September 20, 2009

We set a new record for getting on the road!

Today we got up at 6:30. I'm sure it's just because we aren't used to Central Time yet. But anyway, ---- We actually hit the road at 8 AM!
We drove almost 300 miles to Phillipsburgh, MO. It rained on and off and was only in the low 60's. We found a nice little campground and set up about 3;30. It was warmer here and the sun even came out for a bit. I was even able to do the laundry before dinner.
Scotty and I met some folks from Chicago who are on their way to Branson. They gave me a web site to a campground that has a free shuttle to any show you want to go to. So we are heading to Branson tomorrow morning. It's only about 68 miles so we should get there and have time to do the town. I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment