Thursday, July 29, 2010

Montana to Maine

  Today we were up early in order to be ready to leave for the airport at 9:30 am.  
  Jim & Linda picked us up and after a short visit with Dan & Amy we were off to catch our flight to Maine.
  Both planes were small but comfortable.  The first one was cold and I was glad I had an extra jacket.  Of course as I was leaving the plane I was pealing it off because it was in the 80's in Chicago.  
  We had a short delay between flights, but not too bad.  It gave us time to find something to eat.
  We landed here in Portland, Maine at 10:20 PM.  After we got our bag we took the hotel shuttle and dropped our luggage in our room and took off on foot to find more food.   We ended up walking up to the drive up window of McDonald's where I got a salad and Scotty got a big Mac. I have to admit the salad was good.  If you know me, you know I don't eat McDonald's, so you know how really hungry I was.
  I'll post some pictures next time. The interior of the airports wasn't very picturesque.

No comments:

Post a Comment