Saturday, May 25, 2013

Winchester, VA

  About 300 miles farther north we stopped in Winchester, VA. 
  Pat & Vern are here for 6 weeks and we couldn't pass up the chance to spend another couple of days with them.
  We stayed at  Candy Hill Campground for 2 nights.  It's a Good Sam's park.  We were reminded of how expensive everything is the farther north we got.  It was a nice park, but we are spoiled from living in South Texas.
  
 
This Angry Bird is actually a large round hay bale
 

When we got home this is what I found when I opened my closet.  Must have been that shirt I bought in VA. LOL!

So, Scotty had another job to do...

We added a shelf.  It's much better now.  I'm glad it broke. (shhh)


 We arrived in West Haven, Vermont on Monday.  The grass was a foot high.  Scotty got the mower going and started cutting.


The first time in 3 years that I have been here when the lilacs were in bloom.


I made this wreath to put on my Dad's grave for Memorial Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment