Saturday, May 16, 2009

It rained on and off all day today. It was warm, so I didn't mind.
We had coffee with Bob & Sue this morning. Later I did some laundry and Scotty did some puttering with Bob.
This afternoon was perfect weather to nap. As long as I sat in the chair, I couldn't stay awake. But when I laid down, I was wide awake!
When Bob & Sue come home we had coffee and that helped. At 5:30 we went to church. We always enjoy going to High Rock Community Church. http://www.highrockcommunitychruch.com The people are nice, the music is great and it was wonderful to see Pastors Ray & John. We haven't been here in 1 & 1/2 years, yet they remembered our names and asked about our travels.
After church we went out to dinner (again).
We are home now. It's starting to rain again. Should be a good night to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment